Subscribe:

free sms

.

Funny SMS Collections

Funny SMS Collections


It takes patience to keep a nagging wife; fortune to keep an ambitious wife; four eyes to keep a pretty wife.



Sometimes you might catch me staring at you. It's not because you are cute but bcoz my mom told me that devils have tails and I'm just wondering where's yours?




Wife: I Have Changed My Mind.
Husband: Thank God ! Does The New One Work Now?



A boy goes to a strip club. His mom gets angry & asks him: Did u see anything there thatu were not supposed to see?
Boy: Yes, I saw dad!



Pappu: Dad, mein biwi nu sms kita ki main Raat nu aunga, ghar aaya te kisi hor de nal suti
si.


Dad: Puttar galti mobile company di aa, jede time nal sms nahi bhejde!



Elephant falls in Luv with Ant, but Ant's parents were against their marriage. Guess why?
They gave a Solid Reason: Kehnde Munde de dand Bahar ne.



Gud Morning! Aap ye soch rahe honge ki Raat ko Gud Morning kaise?
Simple! Phone mera, Paise mere, Msg mera, toh marzi bhi meri! Jo marzi aayega wo bhejunga.



Education is incomplete without 5 B's
B - Bikes
B - Beers
B - Babes
B - Bunks and the most important
B - Backlogs!



Every lady hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did and is convinced
that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did.



Aftr robbing d Bank, robber 2 clerk: Did u see me robbing?
Clerk: Yes.
Robber shot him dead & asked d next clerk: Did u?
2nd clerk: No, But my wife saw u!



Ladkiyan apna dupatta ladke k samne aane k baad hi kyon theek karti hain?
Luteron ko dekh kar hi Daulat ki hifazat ka khayal Aata hai!



Why are Egyptian Children always confused?
Because after death, their DADDY becomes a MUMMY.



Height of Marwari Kanjusi: Looking for a second Hand Tata Nano Car.......preferably with

Gas Kit!!!



Hasi ke liye gam kurban, khushi ke liye aansoo kurban, dost ke liye jan bhi kurban, agar

dost ki girlfreind mil jaye to saala dost bhi kurban.



Doctor to Lady: U r looking so weak and exhausted ! Are U properly taking 3 meals a day as

I had advised ?
Lady: Oh my God ! I heard 3 Males per day !

0 comments:

Post a Comment